- 500 Startups is composed of regional accelerators, each with different deals.
- 500 San Fransisco has the standard deal of 150K in exchange for 6% equity.
- 500 SF charges a 37,500 fee.
- The program is 4 months long.
- Startups & alumni will be connected to a network of 1000+ founders, 200+ mentors, and staff.
- 162 exits
- It's invested in 2,400+ startups and 5,000+ founders in over 75 countries
- It's VC fund portfolio includes eight unicorns
- Notable VC funded companies include Udemy and Canva
- Headquarters is in San Francisco, California
- Founded in 2010
- 500 Startups runs three other programs:
- (1) VC fund
- (2) Corporate innovation program
- (3) A program to connect founders