- AngelPad receives 5% common stock and an additional 2% stock for investing 120K. A total of 7% equity is taken.
- It selects 15 teams twice per year from a pool of around 2,000 applications.
- AngelPad says that the small number of chosen teams, say, in contrast to Y-Com which accepts 100+ per year, allows them to focus on more one-on-one work.
- The program lasts three months.
- The program focuses on market research and investing pitches.
- 150+ companies funded
- Its portfolio of companies have gone on to raise a combined total of 2.2 billion
- Almost 10% of their companies have a 100M+ valuation
- The average company out of AngelPad has raised 14M.
- Notable companies include Postmates, Buffer, & Pipedrive,