Often considered the top startup accelerator that is European-based (Copenhagen, DK). Now has a global presence.
- 20+ startup accelerators around the world
- In contrast to other accelerators, StartupBootcamp accelerators are each industry based. Accelerators will function around categories like: FoodTech, Internet of Things, Fintech, Smart Cities, Smart Energy, InsurTech, among other fields. According to StartupBootcamp, this allows for a more tailored approach to mentorship.
- The selected startups collaborate with 400+ mentors, partners, and investors to scale their business. Each startup receives 15K euros during the program and, after demo day, receives 500,000+ euros in partner deals.
- The program lasts 3 months
- 950+ startups accelerated
- The average startup goes on to raise around $1 million in funding
- Startups have collectively raised $800M+
- StartupBootcamp also has a corporate innovation program called Scale