- No equity is taken - it is a nonprofit startup accelerator.
- It is affiliated with Stanford University
- The accelerator opens you up to the Stanford University Alumni Network.
- Along with Stanford University Alumni Network, you are connected to 1,600+ founders in the StartX community.
- Its portfolio of companies has a combined valuation of over 26 billion.
- 700+ companies funded
- 11M+ raised on average
- 92% of companies active or acquired
- Notable companies include Lime, Patreon, Life360, & Branch
- Founded in 2011
- Most of the staff is made up of Stanford student volunteers
- StartXMed is a specialized track for medical-related startups