- Techstars invests 120K for 6% equity
- It aims its program to be mentor-driven. For two weeks, founders have 50 mentor meetings and are paired with a small number of them who fit their startup. Like other incubators, it works on guiding founders to craft a pitch to deliver to investors.
- Their main accelerator program is located in Boulder, CO.
- Techstars Global Accelerator Network (GAN) manages an international program of startup accelerators like their one in Boulder. It is composed of 22 accelerator programs.
- It's portfolio of companies includes eight unicorns
- 11.4+ billion has been collectively raised by its startups
- 2,300+ startups admitted
- 85% of its portfolio is active or acquired
- Founded in 2006
- Founded by: David Cohen, Brad Feld, and Jared Polis