Widely considered to be the top startup accelerator in the world.
- Its standard deal is to fund 125K in exchange for 7% equity
- Once accepted into the program, startup founders will move to Silicon Valley to work hands-on with the Y-Com team to prepare them to pitch to investors.
- The conclusion of the Y-Com program is demo day, when each startup gives their presentation to a selected audience.
- One of the main benefits of Y-Com is the network of alumni and investors that you are provided.
- You will be connected to experts in the field your startup is in.
- Its portfolio of companies has exceeded a collective valuation of over 300 billion.
- Portfolio includes: Stripe, AirBnB, Dropbox, DoorDash, Coinbase, Instacart, Twitch, & Reddit
- It has admitted 3,000+ companies and 6,000+ founders.
- 311 exits
- Located in Mountain View, California, United States
- Founded by Paul Graham in 2005